★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 2/3 c
- 2/3 c
- fat free evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp
- reduced calorie margarine
- 12 oz
- semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 14 large
How to Make chocolate marshmallow fudge
- 1Coat an 8- X 8-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2In a medium saucepan, stir together sugar, evaporated milk and margarine (or butter); bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes.
Stir in chocolate and marshmallows; remove pan from heat and stir until smooth.
- 3Pour mixture into prepared pan and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into thirty-six 1 1/3-inch squares and serve. Recipe makes 36 pieces.