How to Make Chocolate Haystacks
- 1Melt the chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl. Heat at 30 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- 2Add the chow mien noodles stirring gently to keep from breaking the noodles.
- 3Add the peanuts and stir gently to combine.
- 4Drop a tablespoon of the mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper or parchment paper.
- 5Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to set.
- 6OPTION: To make Vanilla Haystacks, replace the milk chocolate with vanilla chips or almond bark and replace the peanuts with cashews or your favorite nut.