By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
10 ozsemi-sweet chocolate
2 ozchocolate, unsweetened and cut up
How to Make Chocolate Ecstasy
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line bottom with a round of parchment or wax paper.
- In a 2 quart glass bowl, combine 3/4 cup of sugar and 1/3 cup water; Heat in microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes, or until boiling.
- Stir in semisweet and unsweetened chocolate and butter until melted.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs and remaining 1/4 cup sugar with an electric mixer on high speed until double the volume, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in this mixture into the chocolate mixture until well blended; Turn into prepared pan.
- Set springform pan in a larger rectangular baking pan, and water up to an inch on the springform pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until cake is set.
- Remove pan from water, let cool in pan and refrigerate.