By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- 10 oz
- semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 oz
- chocolate, unsweetened and cut up
- 1 c
How to Make Chocolate Ecstasy
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Line bottom with a round of parchment or wax paper.
- 3In a 2 quart glass bowl, combine 3/4 cup of sugar and 1/3 cup water; Heat in microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes, or until boiling.
- 4Stir in semisweet and unsweetened chocolate and butter until melted.
- 5In a medium bowl, beat eggs and remaining 1/4 cup sugar with an electric mixer on high speed until double the volume, about 3-4 minutes.
- 6Stir in this mixture into the chocolate mixture until well blended; Turn into prepared pan.
- 7Set springform pan in a larger rectangular baking pan, and water up to an inch on the springform pan.
- 8Bake for 45 minutes, or until cake is set.
- 9Remove pan from water, let cool in pan and refrigerate.