Chocolate Creams By Freda
I found this recipe in a Magazine,some few years back, Cut it out, and I Had it stuffed into a box of saved Recipes, I had actually forgot about it . . they are one you won't forget if you ever taste one.
- 1 -14oz
- can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Cup
- heavy cream
- 1 1/2 TBS
- cocoa powder ( hersheys)
- 1 tsp
- (your favorite liqueur or flavor) almond, coffee, coconut liqueur, or rum
- 1 Cup
- chopped chocolate, chopped nuts, coconut, or sprinkles (nonpareils) of your choice for rolling
How to Make Chocolate Creams By Freda
- 1Mix 1st 3 ingredients in saucepan.
Cook over Med Heat for 5-10 min stir constantly, until mixture thickens, and comes away from the bottom.
REMOVE FROM HEAT.
- 2Add your Liqueur or rum, or flavoring
Let Cool, now with your hands greased with butter, form into 1-inch balls.
Immediately roll into choc bits, nuts, sprinkles, or coconut.
Makes 24 chocolate Cream balls.