Chocolate Cream Cheese Bars
- cup butter, divided
- cup chocolate chips-semi sweet, divided
- 1 1/2
- cups graham cracker crumbs
- cup peanuts-unsalted dry roasted and chopped
- 16 oz.
- cream cheese-softened
- cup sugar
- teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Make Chocolate Cream Cheese Bars
- 1In a saucepan over medium heat, melt 3/4 cup butter and 1/3 cup of the chocolate chips. Stir until smooth.
Stir in the graham cracker crumbs and peanuts.
Press this into a buttered 9x13 pan
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
- 2In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
Spread this over the bottom layer
Melt the remaining 2/3 cup of chocolate chips until smooth.
- 3Carefully spread this over the cream cheese layer.
Cover and refrigerate until set. Cut into 24 squares and serve.