Chocolate Covered Cherry Pie Fudge
1tub duncan hines frosting creations packets in cherry vanilla flavor
1tub duncan hines frosting starter
1 pkgwhite baking chips
1/2 cmaraschino cherries
1 1/4 coreo cookie crumbs
1/4 cchocolate chips-white,dark,milk
How to Make Chocolate Covered Cherry Pie Fudge
- Line bottom of an 8x8"inch pan with foil, spray with non-stick spray, set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix the starter frosting and flavor packet, mixing well. set aside.
- Chop cherries into small pieces, leaving some halves for the tops of fudge. In a food processor blend cookies, with butter and sugar on pulse setting until crumbly and pasty. Pour into pan and press firmly.
- Melt white chocolate chips in a double-boiler or in microwave, stirring every 15-20 seconds. stop when almost melted and just continue stirring until all is melted.
- Mix white mix, with other frosting mix, and cherries quickly, pour over the crumb crust. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 min. Take out of pan.. should be a solid block. move to cutting board to cut into pieces. Top each piece with a cherry half, and then melt the remaining 1/4 cup chips with 1 tablespoon of shortening to drizzle over the tops... Enjoy!!!