Chocolate Covered Bacon
Annamaria Settanni McDonald
How to Make Chocolate Covered Bacon
- Pierce each piece of bacon onto the skewer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in a preheated 400 degree oven until bacon is crisp.
- Melt semi sweet chocolate in one bowl with 1 Tbsp. of shortening and melt in another bowl the white chocolate with 1 Tbsp. of shortening.
- Brush the melted milk chocolate on the bacon until coated. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Lay across the baking pan. Do this for 6 of the strips of bacon. Then repeat with the other 6 strips and except coating with melted white chocolate.
- Place into the refrigerator until chocolate is hard.