Chocolate Cherry Nut Fudge
I'm not sure where the recipe came from - off of the can of sweetened condensed milk or the chocolate chips (for the basic Fudge). I just know it is so easy to make! And the addition of the cherries and nuts makes it oh so delicious!
12 ozsemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
·dash of salt
1 cpecans, chopped
1 tspalmond extract
1/2 cmaraschino cherries, drained well and chopped
·note: important...you want to drain off as much juice as possible. placing the cherries on paper towels helps to pull out more juice.
How to Make Chocolate Cherry Nut Fudge
- Line an 8 or 9 onch square pan with aluminum foil.
This makes it easier to take the fudge out of the pan.
- In a large glass bowl combine chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and salt.
Microwave on high 2-3 minutes. (Check after 2 minutes)
- Quickly stir in nuts, almond extract and cherries.
- Spoon immediately into foil lined pan and chill 2 hours or until set.
- Remove from pan, peel foil off and cut into pieces. Store in the refrigerator.