Chocolate Cheese Fudge
How to Make Chocolate Cheese Fudge
- Lightly spray the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan or dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, sift together the sugar and cocoa powder.
- Melt Velvetta and butter in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and nuts.
- Pour cheese mixture into the sugar and cocoa mixture. I stir with a spoon, just until moistened then I use latex gloves and mix it with my hands until all the sugar is mixed in.
- Pour into pan and pat in with your hands. Because of the amount of butter in this recipe, pat the top of the candy with a paper towel to remove excess oil. Place candy in refrigerator until candy is firm. Cut into squares.