112 ounce bag white baking morsels, melted
2/3 cbroken 2" x 2" shortbread cookies (4 or 5 cookies)
1/2 cdried cherries, coarsely chopped (+ extra chopped to sprinkle on top)
1/3 cbroken pretzel pieces
1/2 ctoasted pecan pieces
How to Make Cherry Cobbler Bark
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper. Set aside.
- Combine all ingrecients in a large bowl, mixing gently.
- Turn out onto prepared cookie sheet. Spread evenly and sprinkle with about 1 tablespoon additional chopped cherries. Press down lightly to adhere.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firmly set.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container. Makes about 1 1/2 pounds candy.