Carol's Nutty Fudge
- 1 Tbsp
- plus 1 cup butter, divided
- 4 c
- 1 c
- 32 large
- 2 c
- milk chocolate chips
- 2 c
- (12 ozs each) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 oz
- unsweetened chocolate chips
- 1 to 1 1/2 c
- coarsely chopped nuts
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Carol's Nutty Fudge
- 1Butter a 13x9 inch pan with 1 tablespoon butter, set a side.
- 2In a large heavy saucepan combine the sugar, milk and remaining butter.
- 3Bring to a full boil over medium heat, boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove from the heat. Stir in marshmallows until melted.
- 5Add chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate, stir until chips are melted. Add nuts and vanilla.
- 6Spread into prepared pan. Cool for 1 hour at room temperature. Cut into squares. Store in air tight container in the refrigerator.