Carol's Nutty Fudge
1 Tbspplus 1 cup butter, divided
2 cmilk chocolate chips
2 c(12 ozs each) semisweet chocolate chips
2 ozunsweetened chocolate chips
1 to 1 1/2 ccoarsely chopped nuts
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Carol's Nutty Fudge
- Butter a 13x9 inch pan with 1 tablespoon butter, set a side.
- In a large heavy saucepan combine the sugar, milk and remaining butter.
- Bring to a full boil over medium heat, boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in marshmallows until melted.
- Add chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate, stir until chips are melted. Add nuts and vanilla.
- Spread into prepared pan. Cool for 1 hour at room temperature. Cut into squares. Store in air tight container in the refrigerator.