How to Make Caramel Squares
- 1preheat oven to 375. mix half the box of cake with 1/3 c. sweetened condensed milk and 1/2 c. butter.
- 2press into a greased 13x9 pan.
- 3bake for 10-12 minutes.
- 4put unwrapped caramel in a microwave safe bowl with 1/3 c. sweetened condensed milk, heat till melted. stirring at 1 min intervals.
- 5pour melted caramel on "cake", add chocolate chips.
- 6mix other half cake mix same as above. make small "patties" with it.
- 7cover chocolate chips with the "patties". bake for another 10-12 minutes
- 8cool completely. cut into 1 in squares.