Caramel Peanut Balls
- 3 c
- finely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 can(s)
- 14 oz can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 lb
- chocolate flavored candy coating (also called confectioners' coating)
How to Make Caramel Peanut Balls
- 1COMBINE peanuts, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in heavy saucepan.
- 2COOK and stir over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture forms ball around spoon and pulls away from side of pan. Cool 10 minutes. Chill if desired. Shape into 1-inch balls.
- 3MELT candy coating in small heavy saucepan over low heat. With wooden toothpick, dip each ball into melted coating, covering half of ball. Place on wax paper lined baking sheets until firm.
- 4NOTE: *Candy coating (also called confectioners’ coating) is usually purchased in the grocery store baking section or can be purchased in candy specialty stores