By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
12 cpopcorn, popped
3 cpecans, halved
1 cbrown sugar, lightly packed
1/4 clight corn syrup
1/2 tspbaking soda
How to Make Caramel-Nut Corn
- Divide popcorn and nuts between 2 ungreased rectangular pans, 13x9x2 inches.
- Cook brown sugar, margarine, corn syrup and salt over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until bubbly around edges.
- Continue cooking 5 minutes; remove from heat.
- Stir in baking soda until foamy.
- Pour over popcorn and nuts, stirring until corn is well coated.
- Bake uncovered in 200 degree oven, stirring every 15 minutes, 1 hour.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: May use walnut halves or blanched whole almonds in place of pecans.