Caramel Cashew Chewies
1/2 cpacked brown sugar
1 1/2 cflour
1 cold fashioned oats
1-14 ozpackage caramels
1/3 chalf n' half cream
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 csalted cashew halves-chopped
How to Make Caramel Cashew Chewies
- In a large mixing bowl,cream butter and brown sugar. Beat in egg. Stir in flour and oats.
- Press into a 9x13 baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 15-18 mins or till golden brown.
- Meanwhiel,in a small saucepan,combine caramels and cream.
- Cook over low heat for 4-5 mins or till caramels are melted.,stirring occasionally. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with chocolate chunks and cashews.
- Bake for 8-10 mins or till chocolate is melted. Cool on wire rack before cutting.