Caramel Camping Apples
·caramel sauce (jar or squeezable)
·jimmies (chocolate or rainbow)
OPTIONS FOR TOPPINGS:
·crushed up kitkats
·pecans, in pieces
·crushed up oreos
·cherries, chopped up
·the possibilites are endless!!
How to Make Caramel Camping Apples
- Slice the apples into chunks, like you would for a child.
- Lay the apples onto lighlty greased foil. (I use an all natural cooking spray because it doesn't have any taste.)
- Drizzle caramel onto the apples.
- Wrap the foil around the apples and put around the edge of a fire, or at the edges of a fire grill.
- Heat for about 5 minutes and remove. Carefully open the foil and pour toppings ontop of apples.
- Let stand for another 5 minutes, and then enjoy your caramel apples!