Caramel Camping Apples
- caramel sauce (jar or squeezable)
- green apples
- jimmies (chocolate or rainbow)
- crushed up kitkats
- pecans, in pieces
- crushed up oreos
- cherries, chopped up
- the possibilites are endless!!
OPTIONS FOR TOPPINGS:
How to Make Caramel Camping Apples
- 1Slice the apples into chunks, like you would for a child.
- 2Lay the apples onto lighlty greased foil. (I use an all natural cooking spray because it doesn't have any taste.)
- 3Drizzle caramel onto the apples.
- 4Wrap the foil around the apples and put around the edge of a fire, or at the edges of a fire grill.
- 5Heat for about 5 minutes and remove. Carefully open the foil and pour toppings ontop of apples.
- 6Let stand for another 5 minutes, and then enjoy your caramel apples!