Caramel Bacon Bark
Simple and delicious and it uses all my favorite ingredients---like sweetened condensed milk....
- 1/2 c
- sweetened condensed milk
- 14 oz
- bag kraft caramels, unwrapped (about 40 to 49)
- 12 pkg
- chocolate chips, dark, milk or white-you choose
- 2 Tbsp
- real butter
- 1 lb
- crispy cooked and chopped bacon
- 1/2 c
- chunky chopped nuts of choice-like pecans or walnuts
How to Make Caramel Bacon Bark
- 1Line a 15x10 inch jelly roll pan with parchment paper or non stick foil; set aside.
In a small saucepan combine the sweetened condensed milk and the caramels over low heat for about 10 minutes;stirring continuously until the caramels are completely melted.
- 2Melt the chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second intervals stirring after each 30 seconds until smooth and silky..add the butter to the chocolate and stir to blend.
- 3Pour the chocolate onto the prepared jelly roll pan evenly then sprinkle the bacon pieces and nuts over the chocolate before it sets.
Now drizzle the caramel over top.
- 4Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator until the chocolate hardens,about 25 minutes..after it hardens, break into pieces and enjoy.