★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 16 oz
- powder sugar
- container of vanilla icing
- 1 1/2 c
- creamy peanut butter
How to Make Can't Mess It Up Peanut Butter Roll
- 1Sprinkle some powder sugar onto a piece of wax paper. Next mix the icing and the 16 oz. of powder sugar together until stiff.
- 2Pour out onto the waxed paper and spread into a square shape.
- 3Next spread the peanut butter out to the edges. Put a little powdered sugar onto your hands and begin at one end and roll up.
- 4Once you have it completely rolled up place in the refrigerator for about an hour and then take out and slice the candy up. Place in an airtight container in the refrigerator.