Cake Mix Truffles
How to Make Cake Mix Truffles
- Bake cake as directed. Let cool and then crumble into a large bowl.
- Stir in can of frosting and mix well.
- Roll into bite-sized balls (it is sticky so I recommend keeping a large warm towel nearby to wipe your hands often).
- Place balls on wax paper on cookie sheets and chill 15-20 minutes. (Do one tray at a time so one is chilling while you work on the other).
- Dip chilled balls in chocolate or put melted chocolate in ziplock freezer bag and snip the corner slightly so you can "drizzle" the icing over.