Red Velvet Cake - Cream Cheese Icing - White Choclate Coating
Dark Chocolate Cake - Raspberry Icing - Dark Chocolate Coating
Strawberry Cake - Strawberry Icing - White Choc Coating
Butter Pecan Cake - Butter Cream Icing - White Choc Coating
How to Make Cake Balls
- Prepare cake mix according to directions on box (any size/shape pan is fine).
- Allow cake to cool, and crumble into a large bowl. (If cake has not cooled sufficiently, icing will melt and balls will not hold their shape).
- Add entire can of frosting to crumbled cake, and mix well.
- Form cake & icing mixture into small balls (use melon-baller if you prefer).
- Melt confectioner's coating according to directions on packaging.
- Place a toothpick in each cake ball & dip in coating, placing on wax paper to harden!