Red Velvet Cake - Cream Cheese Icing - White Choclate Coating
Dark Chocolate Cake - Raspberry Icing - Dark Chocolate Coating
Strawberry Cake - Strawberry Icing - White Choc Coating
Butter Pecan Cake - Butter Cream Icing - White Choc Coating
- 1 pkg
- cake mix, any flavor
- 1 (16oz) can(s)
- cake frosting, any flavor
- 1 (3oz) pkg
- confectioner's coating
How to Make Cake Balls
- 1Prepare cake mix according to directions on box (any size/shape pan is fine).
- 2Allow cake to cool, and crumble into a large bowl. (If cake has not cooled sufficiently, icing will melt and balls will not hold their shape).
- 3Add entire can of frosting to crumbled cake, and mix well.
- 4Form cake & icing mixture into small balls (use melon-baller if you prefer).
- 5Melt confectioner's coating according to directions on packaging.
- 6Place a toothpick in each cake ball & dip in coating, placing on wax paper to harden!