CAJETA DE COCO (COCONUT FUDGE)
Jo Anne Sugimoto
How to Make CAJETA DE COCO (COCONUT FUDGE)
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine all the ingredients except for 1 cup of the shredded coconut.
- 2On medium heat bring the ingredients to a boil, stirring constantly, then simmer for an additional 5 minutes until it comes together and you can see the bottom of the pan when you stir. Let the mixture cool down completely.
- 3Take a spoonful at a time and form into 1 1/2 balls and place them on waxed paper.
- 4Put the remaining shredded coconut in a small pan and toast it over medium heat until it just starts to turn brown.
- 5Put the coconut in a shallow dish and roll the balls in it, coat it completely.
- 6You can put the covered balls in mini cupcake liners. Chill.