★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 oz
- butterscotch chips
- 1/3 c
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- pecans, chopped
- additional pecans to roll yule log in
How to Make Butterscotch Yule Log
- 1Melt butterscotch chips in the microwave in 10-20 seconds at a time.
- 2Stir in milk and vanilla. Stir in pecans.
- 3Chill until firm enough to handle.
Put butterscotch mixture onto a piece of wax paper (large enough to roll up). Form into a 12" roll on the wax paper.
- 4Unroll wax paper. Sprinkle additional pecans on wax paper and roll yule log to embed pecans.
Reroll wax paper and refrigerate until well chilled.
Cut into 1/4" slices