Butterscotch Yule Log
I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
How to Make Butterscotch Yule Log
- 1Melt butterscotch morsels over boiling water.
- 2Remove from heat; stir in condensed milk and vanilla.
- 3Add chopped pecans; mix well.
- 4Chill until firm enough to handle.
- 5Form into 12-inch roll on waxed paper; roll tightly in waxed paper to shape evenly.
- 6Unroll; mark surface lengthwise with tines of fork.
- 7Brush with egg white.
- 8Press pecan halves into roll to completely cover surface.
- 9Wrap in waxed paper; chill.
- 10Cut into 1/2 inch slices with sharp knife.
Wagoner Church of God LWWB