1 boxcheez it cracker (regular or reduced fat)
1 can(s)jif peanut butter (smooth) or your favorite peanut butter ( this may also be reduced fat if you prefer)
1glass micowavable bowl
·plymouth pantry chocolate almond bark coating (**do not use candy quick- does not work well with this recipe)**
How to Make Butterfinger Lil' Bites
- Take Cheez It Cracker and spread a dab of peanut butter and make them into sandwiches. Do this until you have done the entire box. Place in a seal tight container until you have melted the chocolate.
- Take your microwavable glass bowl and break chocolate in the pieces with a case knife. Microwave chocolate ONLY 1 minute at a time, stirring as you go. You do not want to burn the chocolate. So microwave by the minute, stirring and checking until melted and smooth.
- Take wax paper and lay it out on the table in large sheets.
- Take and place about 3 of your Cheez It sandwiches at a time and dip them in the melted chocolate. Roll them over with your fork. Lift out and place on wax paper to dry.
- Once bites are dry and not sticky. Place in an air tight container until time for you to serve or you may serve and eat immediately!