How to Make Butterfinger Bites
- 1Take a knife or spatula of your choice.
Make a sandwich with the peanut butter and cheez-its. Set them on a plate or platter for dipping. You can use as much or little peanut butter as you wish but don't let it run out over the sides as it will be hard to dip and coat that way.
- 2After all your sandwiches are made, break your almond bark into a medium size saucepan, double boiler or microwave bowl and melt the almond bark however you normally do it over med heat.
- 3While the almond bark is melting, tear a large piece of wax paper and have it on the counter top ready to lay the dipped sandwiches on.
- 4After the almond bark is melted, take 1 sandwich at a time and dip in the melted choc. I use a fork or toothpick to dip and wipe off some of the chocolate. Let it drip and then place on the wax paper to harden. After you have dipped them all you can place in freezer to speed hardening.
- 5Let them sit overnight and then store in an air tight container. They are so good you won't want to give any away. They taste just like a butterfinger.