Burning Love Molten Chocolate Cakes
1 1/2 cconfectioners' sugar, sifted
1/2 call-purpose flour
10 Tbspbutter (1 1/4 sticks... do not substitute!)
8 ozsemi-sweet baking chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips.
How to Make Burning Love Molten Chocolate Cakes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease 6 (6-ounce) custard cups. (I just spray with cooking oil.)
- Melt chocolate and butter in the microwave in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl. When melted, remove from the microwave. Mix the sugar and the flour into the melted butter and chocolate on low speed.
- Add the eggs and egg yolks. Continue to mix on low speed until well blended. Add the vanilla and set aside.
- Divide batter evenly among custard cups. Set on a cookie sheet and place in the preheated oven. Bake for 14 minutes. IMPORTANT!!! Be careful not to overbake. Edges should be firm but the center will be runny.
- Run a knife around the edge to loosen and invert onto a dessert plate.
- Garnish as desired. I prefer to sprinkle with confectioner sugar and set a strawberry by the side. My husband likes raspberries and a dollop of whipped cream with his. I have a friend who likes his sprinkled with confectioner sugar and then sprinkled with chopped pecans. The possibilities are endless so just let your creative juices flow. Enjoy!!!!