Burning Love Molten Chocolate Cakes
- 1 1/2 c
- confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1/2 c
- 10 Tbsp
- butter (1 1/4 sticks...do not substitute!)
- 8 oz
- semi-sweet baking chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- 3 large
- egg yolks
- 1 tsp
How to Make Burning Love Molten Chocolate Cakes
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- 2Grease 6 (6-ounce) custard cups. ( I just spray withs cooking oil.)
- 3Melt chocolate and butter in the microwave in a medium sized microwave safe bowl. When melted, remove from the microwave. Mix the sugar and the flour into the melted butter and chocolate on low speed.
- 4Add the eggs and egg yolks and continue to mix on low speed until well blended. Add the vanilla and set aside.
- 5Divide batter evenly among custard cups. Set on a cookie sheet and place in the preheated oven. Bake for 14 minutes. IMPORTANT!!! Be careful not to overbake. Edges should be firm but the center will be runny. Run a knife around the edge to loosen and invert onto dessert plate.
- 6Garnish as desired. I prefer to sprinkle with confectioner sugar and set a strawberry by the side. My husband likes raspberries and a dollop of whipped cream with his. I have a friend who likes his sprinled with confectioner sugar and then sprinkled with chopped pecans. The possibilites are endless so just let your creative juices flow. Enjoy!!!!