Brown Sugar Cashew Fudge
How to Make Brown Sugar Cashew Fudge
- Line 9" square pan with aluminum foil. Grease foil with the 1 1/2 tsp of soft butter and set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine brown sugar, milk, syrup, and 1/4 cup soft butter. Cook & stir over medium heat until brown sugar has disolved.
- Now bring mixture to a rapid boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar and mix well. Fold in the cashews and immediately spread into prepared pan and allow to cool.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan and cut into 1" squares. Refrigerate in an airtight container.