How to Make Bourbon Balls
- 1Soak chopped pecans in bourbon or whiskey covered overnight.
- 2Cut butter into powdered sugar as if you are making a pie crust.
- 3Add pecans and any liquid that has not been absorbed.
- 4Refrigerate until firm enough to shape into balls.
- 5Shape into balls . I use a small cookie scoop.
- 6Chill balls overnight.I have put them in the freezer for a short time until hard to be able to dip quicker.
- 7Melt chocolate bark in small crock pot on low
- 8Dip and place on wax paper or parchment paper to harded.