How to Make Bourbon Balls
- Soak chopped pecans in bourbon or whiskey covered overnight.
- Cut butter into powdered sugar as if you are making a pie crust.
- Add pecans and any liquid that has not been absorbed.
- Refrigerate until firm enough to shape into balls.
- Shape into balls . I use a small cookie scoop.
- Chill balls overnight.I have put them in the freezer for a short time until hard to be able to dip quicker.
- Melt chocolate bark in small crock pot on low
- Dip and place on wax paper or parchment paper to harded.