BLUEBERRY CREAM CHEESE FUDGE
Jo Anne Sugimoto
2 1/2 cgranulated sugar
2/3 cevaporated milk
3 cmini marshmallows
23 oz. packages of cream cheese, room temperature, cubed
1 pkg12 oz. white chocolate chips
8 ozdried blueberries
2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make BLUEBERRY CREAM CHEESE FUDGE
- Place parchment paper or foil in a 9-inch pan with over hang to use as handles.
- In a large sauce pan, combine the butter, sugar, evaporated milk and marshmallows and bring to a rolling boil over medium heat.
- Do not turn your back, stir constantly. Boil for 5 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees. Keep stirring!
- Remove from heat and stir in the cream cheese and white chocolate chips until it is melted and smooth.
- Add the dried blueberries and vanilla extract and stir well.
- Pour into the prepared pan and let cool to room temperature.
- Sprinkle with white or yellow cake crumbs before the fudge sets.
- When it is firm enough, cut into squares and serve.