BLUEBERRY CREAM CHEESE FUDGE
Jo Anne Sugimoto
- 1/4 c
- 2 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 2/3 c
- evaporated milk
- 3 c
- mini marshmallows
- 3 oz. packages of cream cheese, room temperature, cubed
- 1 pkg
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips
- 8 oz
- dried blueberries
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make BLUEBERRY CREAM CHEESE FUDGE
- 1Place parchment paper or foil in a 9-inch pan with over hang to use as handles.
- 2In a large sauce pan, combine the butter, sugar, evaporated milk and marshmallows and bring to a rolling boil over medium heat.
- 3Do not turn your back, stir constantly. Boil for 5 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees. Keep stirring!
- 4Remove from heat and stir in the cream cheese and white chocolate chips until it is melted and smooth.
- 5Add the dried blueberries and vanilla extract and stir well.
- 6Pour into the prepared pan and let cool to room temperature.
- 7Sprinkle with white or yellow cake crumbs before the fudge sets.
- 8When it is firm enough, cut into squares and serve.