Blueberry Buckle Bark
★★★★★ 1 vote5
112 ounce bag white baking morsels (melted)
2/3 cbroken shortbread cookies (4 or 5 2"x2" cookies)
1/2 cdried blueberries (+ extra to sprinkle on top)
1/3 cbroken pretzels
1/2 ctoasted pecan pieces
How to Make Blueberry Buckle Bark
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mixing gently.
- Turn out onto prepared cookie sheet. Spread evenly and sprinkle with about 1 tablespoon dried blueberries. Press down lightly.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firmly set.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container. Makes about 1 1/2 pounds of candy.