Birthday Cake Fudge
How to Make Birthday Cake Fudge
- 1Line a 9 by 9 brownie tin with tin foil.
- 2In a saucepan place your condensed milk, vanilla, almond and chocolate
- 3Over a medium to low melt the chocolate. Continually stirring until all the chocolate has melted and you are left with a smooth mixture.
- 4Then stir in the marshmallow cream
- 5Once fully combined pour just over 3/4 of the fudge mixture into your prepared tin and quickly smooth it out
- 6Then, still over the heat, add the food dye to your remaining mixture
- 7Beat the colour in very quickly and once the colour is evenly distributed and you are left with a pink mixture,pour dollops of the pink mixture on top of the white fudge
- 8Using a knife quickly swirl the 2 colours together.
- 9Then pop into the fridge and chill for at least 4 hours.
- 10Then slice and serve.