Bill's Peanut Butter Fudge
Also, if the fudge is still stubborn about coming out of the pan, sit the pan on a warmed towel for a minute or two.
- 18 oz
- peanut butter chips (1 1/2 bags)
- 6 oz
- butterscotch chips (1/2 bag)
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- miniature marshmellows (adjust to taste) - optional
How to Make Bill's Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1Preheat a heavy sauce pan over low heat. Add peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips, & condensed milk. Stir constantly until combined. Stir in vanilla. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmellows.
- 2Spoon into prepared pan. Smooth top with spoon or greased fingers until spread evenly. Fudge will begin to set almost immediately.
- 3Cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve. Slice very thin.