★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 stickunsalted butter sliced
1 Tbspwhite corn syrup
·dash of salt
3/4 can(s)evaporated milk (large can)
3/4 jar(s)peanut butter the 18 ounce size
1 tsppure vanilla extract
3/4 jar(s)marshmallow cream (large size)
1/2 jar(s)lightly salted peanuts optional
How to Make Better Then Ever Peanut Butter Fudge
- Take some softened butter and grease a 13 by 9 inch pan
- Take some softened butter and grease the bottom and the sides of a large heavy bottomed pot.
- Put 5 cups of sugar in pot along with the stick of butter that has been sliced, add the vinegar and the corn syrup along with the evaporated milk, and the dash of salt.
- Set stove top to medium heat and stir ingredients till they come to the soft ball stage (about 14 minutes). I stir the mixture constantly.
- Take pot off the heat and add the peanut butter, the marshmallow cream and the vanilla. With a wooden spoon quickly hand beat the ingredients all together
- You can tell when this is ready, because the mixture becomes very thick, at this point add the peanuts which are optional
- Pour mixture into buttered 13 by 9 in pan, and let sit till cool.
- When cool slice into squares, these store well in a tupperware container.