Best Toffee Clusters Ever !!
- 1 1/2 lb
- chocolate for almond bark (has orange package)
- 1 jar(s)
- 16 oz. dry roasted peanuts (store brand is fine)
- 1 1/2 pkg
- heath bar pieces ( this is the key, you cant get them at walmart by the chocolate chips. make sure its not the ones with chocolate, you just want the ones that are toffee bits)
How to Make Best Toffee Clusters Ever !!
- 1In a microwave safe glass bowl melt your chocolate. Do this in 30 sec. increments stirring in between so as not to burn your chocolate.
- 2Once smooth, stir in peanuts and toffee.Incorporate well. Them drop by teaspoon on wax paper. Let stand until set.Store in airtight container.
- 3I get cellophane bags at our local "dollar tree" and package them this way. Looks cute and keeps for days.I make mine by the teaspoon as they are very rich.