Angel Food Candy1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 ccorn syrup, dark
1 Tbspbaking soda
1 lbchocolate almond bark, melted
How to Make Angel Food Candy
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup and vinegar.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
- Cook without stirring until the temperature reaches 300 (hard crack stage) on a candy thermometer.
- Do not overcook.
- Remove from the heat and quickly stir in baking soda.
- Pour into a buttered 13 x 9 x 2 baking pan.
- When cool, break into bitesize pieces.
- Dip into melted chocolate; place on waxed paper until the chocolate is firm.
- Store candy tightly covered.
- Yield: 1-1/2 pounds