Almond Butter Cups
How to Make Almond Butter Cups
- To Make Filling: In a bowl stir together the almond butter and honey.
- To make chocolate coating:
Melt the chocolate and oil together in a double boiler. Stir until smooth.
- Spoon a tablespoon of melted chocolate in paper-lined muffin cup.
- Use the tip of a spoon to push some of the chocolate up the sides of the liner.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the almond butter into each cup. Gently press down.
- Spoon a tablespoon of melted chocolate over the almond butter. Cover the almond butter completely.
- Place in refrigerator for an hour to set.