Ally's, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Peanut butter and Oatmeal Candy!
I've made it for all my friends and family, and they loved it!!
How to Make Ally's, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Peanut butter and Oatmeal Candy!
- Place a large sheet of wax paper over the top of a 9x13 inch baking pan! Set aside.
- In a small bowl. Combine, peanut butter and oats. Set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan combine, sugar, cocoa, cold butter, cinnamon and milk. Stir continuously with a whisk over medium heat, until mix comes to a rolling boil.
- Continue to stir boiling mix for 1min. (mix will smell like it's burning.) Remove from heat!
- Stir in peanut butter and oats. (easier with a spoon, then a whisk)
- Pour over wax paper, allowing the mix to settle to the bottom of the baking pan. (careful the mix is very very HOT!)
- Refrigerate for 3 hours. Using the wax paper, carefully lift chocolate out of baking pan. (should come out in one piece.) Cut into squares, and enjoy!
- NOTE: Refrigerate after cutting. (can be frozen and defrosted)