All the nuts chocolate brittle
How to Make All the nuts chocolate brittle
- 1lay wax paper on small cookie sheet.
- 2in a bowl, combine nuts and a little bit of coconut. Y'all know me- i don't measure things, so just add as many as you'd like!
- 3melt chocolate chips in a saucepan. Once melted, pour into bowl with nuts.
- 4spread onto pant, and sprinkle more coconut on top
- 5put in freezer. Once frozen, lightly glaze: to make glaze, combine sugar, milk, and vanilla in a bowl until you get a glaze consistency. may need to add more milk or sugar to your taste.
- 6put back in freezer until ready to break into pieces. I served mine in mason jars with a little rope bow!