How to Make Ali's Peanut Butter Cloud Fudge
- In heavy saucepan combine evap. milk, sugar, salt and butter. Bring TO A BOIL over moderate heat. Boil 8 minutes, stirring constantly. (A drag, but worth it.)
- Remove from heat; add peanut butter morsels. Stir until morsels melt and mixture is smooth. Spread into foil-lined 9" square pan. Chill 30 minutes.
- In heavy saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup; stir until smooth. Bring TO A BOIL; remove from heat. Add powdered sugar and walnuts; stir until well blended.
- Spread over peanut butter fudge layer. Chill about 2 hours, or until firm.
- It's so pretty, especially if you serve with regular chocolate fudge. Nice variety.