- chocolate candy kisses
- pretzel sticks
- semi-sweet chocolate morsals
- mini vanilla wafers
How to Make ACORNS
- 1Unwrap Chocolate Kisses from their foil.
- 2Remove Pretzel sticks from their box. Break each in half.
- 3Remove mini vanilla wafers from their box.
- 4Melt chocolate morsals in micro-wave & stir with a spoon. This is the "glue."
- 5Dip pretzel sticks in melted chocolate morsals ("glue") on one end only & stick it on the rounded side of the mini vanilla wafers. Be generous with the "glue." Let this dry until you are able to pick them up without the pretzels falling off.
- 6Since I have small wire drying racks, I used them to hold the acorns while they dried for this next step: Dip the Kisses bottom end in the "glue" & stick on the flat side of the mini vanilla wafers. Let this dry until they hold together.