★★★★★ 1 vote5
pkgchocolate candy kisses
pkgsemi-sweet chocolate morsals
boxmini vanilla wafers
How to Make ACORNS
- Unwrap Chocolate Kisses from their foil.
- Remove Pretzel sticks from their box. Break each in half.
- Remove mini vanilla wafers from their box.
- Melt chocolate morsals in micro-wave & stir with a spoon. This is the "glue."
- Dip pretzel sticks in melted chocolate morsals ("glue") on one end only & stick it on the rounded side of the mini vanilla wafers. Be generous with the "glue." Let this dry until you are able to pick them up without the pretzels falling off.
- Since I have small wire drying racks, I used them to hold the acorns while they dried for this next step: Dip the Kisses bottom end in the "glue" & stick on the flat side of the mini vanilla wafers. Let this dry until they hold together.