ZUCCHINI NUT BREAD/CAKE
Really wanted to take a photo of the one I recently made, but unfortunately only crumbs remain on the cake plate...LOL
2 czucchini, grated (peel and all)
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspbaking powder
1 cchopped nuts
How to Make ZUCCHINI NUT BREAD/CAKE
- Blend all wet ingredients, add zucchini and blend well.
- Mix all dry ingredients including nuts.
- Mix both dry and wet ingredients together.
- Pour into either 2 small loaf pans or 1 bundt pan that have been either sprayed or greased.
- Bake in preheated oven at 325 for approximately 60 mins. I like to start testing with a clean toothpick at 45 mins.
- Cool on rack for 10 - 15 minutes and then invert pans and finish cooling.
- Forgot to add, for that extra OOOMPH you can add 2 tsps grated lemon peel, 2 tsps grated orange peel and 1/2 tsp orange extract.