ZUCCHINI NUT BREAD/CAKE
Really wanted to take a photo of the one I recently made, but unfortunately only crumbs remain on the cake plate...LOL
How to Make ZUCCHINI NUT BREAD/CAKE
- 1Blend all wet ingredients, add zucchini and blend well.
- 2Mix all dry ingredients including nuts.
- 3Mix both dry and wet ingredients together.
- 4Pour into either 2 small loaf pans or 1 bundt pan that have been either sprayed or greased.
- 5Bake in preheated oven at 325 for approximately 60 mins. I like to start testing with a clean toothpick at 45 mins.
- 6Cool on rack for 10 - 15 minutes and then invert pans and finish cooling.
- 7Forgot to add, for that extra OOOMPH you can add 2 tsps grated lemon peel, 2 tsps grated orange peel and 1/2 tsp orange extract.