Yummy mini cheesecakes
★★★★★ 1 vote5
16 ozcream cheese
1/2 cwhite sugar
2 tspvanilla extract
1 tspalmond extract
1 can(s)fruit pie filling of your choice, or fresh fruit can be used
How to Make Yummy mini cheesecakes
- 1.Line muffin tin with cupcake liners. It is easier with the foil liners, they come out of the liners easier when ready to eat, but I use the paper ones as well, and have no trouble at all. Place 1 vanilla wafer in each liner.
- 2.Mix cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 3.Add eggs, and mix well. Pour over wafers, filling the cupcake papers 3/4 full.
- 4.Bake for 25 minutes at 325 degrees F. Remove from pan when cool. Put a spoonful of desired pie fruit filling on top of each cheesecake. Chill.
- I also use different extracts, I prefer vanilla extract, so I use all vanilla where it calls for vanilla and almond. But, I have made with almond and vanilla together, it is good. But, I also use different flavored extracts, depending on what fruit or filling I put on top of the cheesecakes when I make them. I also put a dollop of whipped cream on top of each when serving them.