★★★★★ 1 vote5
- angel food cakes (store bought or home made)
- 1 qt
- heavy cream, whipped, sweetened (or 2 tubs cool whip)
- heath or skor bars
How to Make Yummy Dessert (Named by my 4 Grandkids)
- 1While still in package, smash the candy bars into small pieces (easier if you freeze them first)
- 2Whip the heavy cream with about 1/4 Cup sugar or to taste, until stiff peaks form.
- 3Tear 1 cake into small bite size pieces and place in a 9 x 13 glass or ceramic serving dish. Spread 1/2 of the whipped cream (or 1 tub Cool Whip)over the cake pieces, completely covering. Sprinkle 1/2 of the crushed Heath or Skor candy bars. Tear the 2nd cake in bite size pieces and repeat all of the layers. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 8 hours (I find it even better if made the night before) before serving. Enjoy!!!