Yummy Chocolate Chip Banana Pecan Bread
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda, sifted
- 1 teaspoon salt, sifted
- 1/2 cup buttermilk (or regular milk)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
How to Make Yummy Chocolate Chip Banana Pecan Bread
- 11.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 loaf pans or a large bundt pan.
With an electric mixer or stand alone mixer, cream butter and sugar together
until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Beat in the bananas and vanilla. Sift flour
together with the baking soda and salt and add to the mixture alternately with the
buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour. Fold in nuts and chocolate chips.
Pour the batter into the loaf pans or bundt pan and bake for 55 minutes for loaf
pans and 60 minutes to1 hr 5 minutes if using the bundt pan. Cool (to the touch)
in the pan before turning the loaves or bundt out onto wire racks to cool completely.