Yummy and Moist Pumpkin Muffins
How to Make Yummy and Moist Pumpkin Muffins
- Mix all the ingredients together in large bowl till mixture is smooth.
- Spray muffin pan. Fill muffin pan 3/4 to the top of each cup.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes for each batch or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- If you have a big sweet tooth I recommend taking a can of Cream Cheese frosting and adding 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice to it, then frosting the muffins with it. You can do this but they don't need it. They are that good!
- Make 56 muffins. You can half this recipe easily, if you don't need that many.