1 pkgyellow cake mix
1 pkgvanilla pudding (small cooked kind)
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
12 ozcool whip, thawed
20 ozcan crushed pineapple, drained
1 pkgflaked coconut
1 cchopped pecans
How to Make YUM YUM CAKE
- Prepare yellow cake mix according to directions in a jelly roll pan. Cool completely.
- Cook vanilla pudding and milk. I use my microwave. Bring to a boil. Cool in refrigerator. Cover with saran wrap do it does not form a skin.
- Beat vanilla pudding and cream cheese together very well with mixer. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Frost the cake.
- Sprinkle pineapple over pudding, cream cheese & Cool Whip mixture.
- Sprinkle evenly with coconut. Then sprinkle with pecans.
- Use cherries to decorate cake/add color.
- Keep cake refrigerated.