Yogurt Bundt Cake
1/2 cbutter, softened
1 cbrown or white sugar, your choice (i use white.)
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
1 cplain yogurt
How to Make Yogurt Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Grease and flour a 9 inch bundt pan.
- Cream butter, sugar, vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg till smooth.
- Combine flour, baking soda and powder; stir into the batter alternately with the yogurt.
- Spread batter in the pan.
- Bake for 50 min. until a knife comes out clean.