Yellow Fluffy Layer Cake By Freda
MY LIGHT AND FLUFFY YELLOW CAKE: FOLLOW DIRECTIONS EXACTLY
2 1/2 Ccake flour, ( do not use all purpose will not be as fluffy)
1 1/4 tspbaking pdr
1 3/4 Csugar ( 12 1/4 oz)
1 1/4 stksbutter (10 tbs) melted and cooled slightly
1 Cbuttermilk, @ room temp
3 TBSveg. oil
2 Tspvanilla extract
6 Lgegg yolks, @ room temp
3 Largeeggs whites, @ room temp
MUST FOLLW DIRECTIONS EXACTLY FOR RESULTS TO BE LIGHT AND FLUFFY
How to Make Yellow Fluffy Layer Cake By Freda
- Bring all ingredients to ROOM temperature before starting Recipe.
Non Stick Spray can be used for Greasing pans, Flour as usual.
Adjust your Oven racks to Middle Position.
Preheat Oven @ 350 degrees.
Grease and Flour (2) 9" round pans, line with parchment paper. Grease paper rounds, dust pans with flour and knock off excess flour.
- Whisk Flour Baking Pdr, Soda salt, and only 1 1/2 c Sugar together in large Bowl.
- in Your Clean Electric Mixer, Bowl with Whisk atachment ready, Beat your Egg Whites @ med. Speed until foamy, about 30 sec. With Mixer running gradually add the remaining 1/4 Cup of sugar; Continue to Beat until stiff peaks form, about 30-60 sec. transfer to bowl and set aside.
- Add your Flour Mixture to your now Empty Mixing Bowl, with Whisk attachment and mixer running on low, gradually pour in the butter mixture, Mix until almost incorporated. ( a few Streaks of flour will remain visable) about 15 sec of mixing time.
STOP THE MIXER. Scrape whisk and sides of Bowl.
Turn mixer on to Med-low Speed, Beat 10-15 sec, till fully incorporated. . No More.
- With Rubber Spatula, Stir 1/3 of the egg whites into the batter to Lighten, then add remaining whites folding gently into the batter, until no white streaks remain.
- Bake Until Cake Layers Begin to Pull away from the sides of the pans, and toothpick int=serted into the center comes out clean, 20-22 minutes.
Cook Cakes in pans, on wire rack, and peel off Parchment.
Invert Cakes again to Cool Completely about 1 1/2 hrs.
FROST WITH YOUR FAVORITE FROSTING and Enjoy.
This cake Shoud Be LIGHT and FLUFFy in testure If Directions are FOLLOWED EXACTLY!