Winter Wonderland Mint Chip Cupcakes
2 boxwhite cake mix -
·eggs, oil, etc according to package
3 can(s)(16-oz.size)ready made cream cheese frosting
2 tspvanilla extract
1 pkgguittard - green mint chips
1 pkgedible clear flake glitter
1 can(s)wilton - color mist food spray paint in blue
1 pkgrainbow dust - edible silver glitter stars
·silver - white or snow cupcake wrappers
How to Make Winter Wonderland Mint Chip Cupcakes
- Prepare your cupcake batter & oven according to directions on package making sure to eliminate the egg yolks to keep the batter white. Add one teaspoon of vanilla & a cup of mint chips to the batter before adding batter to your cupcake wrappers.
- Bake according to directions.
- Frosting - Add prepared cream cheese frosting to mixing bowl, add remainder of vanilla, whip on high with a hand mixer.
- When cupcakes are cool, pipe cream cheese frosting with a large star type tip onto cupcakes for a high mound.
- Use blue color spray to outline the swirls on the frosting, you just lightly spray over the top..use a couple of cupcakes as practice to get it down before doing the rest.
- Sprinkle with silver stars glitter and then a heavy dusting of the clear glitter on top.