How to Make White Chocolate with Fresh Cranberries Cake
- 1Preheat your oven to 350. Grease an 8" metal or glass pan.
- 2Using electric mixer, mix butter and 1 cup brown sugar until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each one.
- 3In a seperate bowl mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Alternate adding the flour mixture and buttermilk to the butter/brown sugar mixture by: add 1/3 flour mixture and half the buttermilk, 1/3 flour mixture, rest of the buttermilk and then the rest of the flour mixture. You will probably need to stir the last of the flour mixture in.
- 4Stir in cranberries and 3/4 cup white chocolate chips. Pour into pan and smooth out batter. Sprinkle 1/2 cup brown sugar and remaining 1/4 cup white chocolate chips over top of batter.
- 5Bake for 1 hr. Check for doneness, mine usually only takes an hour but ovens vary.